Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Sound changes

Hi blog! So I ran into a slight issue while editing. The video itself is mostly done but the sound is having some issues. The night we went to film the burying scenes, the sound didn't come out quite right and so the clips aren't amazing. Also, since we changed the outline to have the shrine scenes and the burying at the same time, there has to be music that fits both scenes perfectly. Lauren is out of town still but I sent her some lines that she is going to record and send back to me. I'm nervous she may go too fast or too slow and it won't sound right but I'm hopeful that it will.

Update: Got the voice memos from Lauren. We had to redo a few to get the pacing right but overall I think they turned out good and will work in the film editing wise. These are what I had her record and send to me to fit into the video clip.

As for the song, I am going to start looking at royalty free music options and put them with the video to see what would make sense and work for what we are trying to convey. I think it should be kind of suspenseful in a way that people feel a little nervous and anxious watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment