Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Editing Software

Hi Blog! So today Sara, Lauren, and I decided on which editing software to use. We chose Wondershare Filmora9 after using it in our previous music video project. I had stumbled upon it after researching easy to use, good editing software and had downloaded it to try. After we used it for our last project we ended up having to pay for it so it makes sense that we ended up using it for this project so we can get our money's worth.

I am the primary editor in the group just because of my previous experience editing documentaries and videos however, Wondershare Filmora9 is very easy for Lauren and Sara to navigate and help edit. It has a variety of tools that I have been practicing familiarizing myself with so when we actually begin to edit, I can dive right in. I'm excited to see how this project will turn out and how we can use this software to really make a cool and impactful project.

No comments:

Post a Comment