Saturday, March 23, 2019

Spring Break Goals

Hi Blog! So spring break has officially started (yay)! Sara, Lauren, and I had to talk about each of our goals as a team and as individual group members. So my first priority was returning the equipment to James at Beacon TV who was super kind and helpful in lending us this equipment. Then we discussed what we hoped to accomplish by when. Lauren is gone the first have of spring break so Sara and I have to work together on what is needed by then. I have started editing some clips in the software but keep going back and editing them until I think they're perfect. I am a bit of a perfectionist when he comes to video projects since I hope to one day work in this busy so I always hope people stay me seriously.

During break we also have the CCR that is due for the video. We watched a few examples in class but this does seem like its going to be the hardest part for me. I think what's most confusing is even though we have to answer the five questions, trying to talk about the process without going step by step may be difficult for me to express. I'm hoping to get it done by halfway through spring break as that is when I leave to Mexico and won't have that much service.

No comments:

Post a Comment