Monday, March 25, 2019

Editing the Video

Hi blog! I decided to use the first part of my spring break to edit our video and get it to where we want it to be. Since the editing software is on my computer and I have experience editing, I am the main editor for the video. Lauren is out of town in North Carolina so I have been texting with her and Sara to communicate ideas. Editing the video so far has gone well and I'm just about done. The videos didn't come out as well as I would've liked since the video camera we used had some focusing issues but they are decent enough. We are trying to smooth out the transitions between clips since we are flipping from the burying scene to the shots of the shrine a lot and I don't want it to come out choppy.

The editing software Wondershare Filmora9 has been really great at making editing and cutting clips super easy and fast. The only issue is trying to figure out the title and subtitles for the video. We are thinking of having our names pop up while the shrine is being shown but we are debating having a separate title show up or having it show up in the background of the video clips as well. It is something I think Sara and Lauren are going to play around with while I'm in Mexico since they are good at finding fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment